Eurolink Investment Group has been actively involved in the community of Varna, not only by creating new career opportunities but also by trying to increase and improve the quality of life of its citizens.
The Group’s charity initiatives include:
• “Choose Life”, a huge campaign aiming to motivate the young generation to be involved in sports and dance activities, music, arts and education, and stay away from addictions and crime;
• Charity fairs and charity art auctions, being a successful attempt to raise money for the less fortunate;
• Financing the convention of the international students organization AIESEC (Association Internationale des Etudiants en Sciences Economiques et Commerciales), International Lead the Leaders Conference 2008, Varna;
• Granting scholarships to students and disadvantaged kids in Varna;
• Financing the repair of a church in Konstantinovo;
• Donation of money to the Poor People’s Home, which provides food for hundreds of homeless people every day; and
• Sponsorship of six young football teams in Varna, some of which include very promising football players.
Dr. Christopher Violaris, the Managing Director of Eurolink Investment Group, was nominated and awarded the “For a good deed 2008” prize, presented by the Youth Activities and Sports Department of the Municipality of Varna. He has also been named officially to be awarded the title of ‘Honorary Doctor of Architecture’ at Varna Free University.