Eurolink Investment Group specializes in land investment and development. It provides professional consultancy services to institutional and private investors. The major shareholder and CEO of the Group is Dr. Christopher Violaris. He is also the president of the Chamber of Foreign Investors in Bulgaria. The Group’s main offices are based in Varna (Bulgaria). There are representative offices in Cyprus (Nicosia) and the United Kingdom (London). Eurolink Investment Group has partnerships with companies in Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg) and South Africa (Johannesburg).
Our vision and strong faith in the potential of the Bulgarian market have led to the continuous and successful expansion of the Group. The expertise acquired over the years has facilitated the establishment of Eurolink Investment Group as a leading player in the investment field of Varna and Bulgaria. Its financial performance has been astonishing. Since 2004 the Group’s average rate of return on investment has been 68% per annum.
Eurolink Investment Group consists of:
- BUY & SELL BULGARIA LTD – deals with buying and selling land and properties for the Group’s clients.
- EUROLINK INVESTMENT LTD – deals with acquisition of land and properties for the Group itself, as well as for a selected group of clients. Furthermore it conducts market research for companies operating in Bulgaria or foreign companies interested in penetrating into the Bulgarian market.
- EUROLINK BUILD LTD – the Group’s construction arm, fully equipped and licensed to build housing, commercial and industrial complexes.
- EUROLINK FINANCE LTD – deals with the financial operations and obligations on the Group’s investment projects and the implementation of its strategy.
- MANPOWER (BULGARIA) LTD – specializes in providing technical support and a wide range of machinery for the needs of the Group.
- EUROLINK INTERNATIONAL- CONTRACTING LTD – specializes in providing help and ties with possible partners for cooperation, establishes a system for exchange of information for contractors of projects and assists the construction enterprises with the establishment and maintenance of business contacts in Europe and Asia.
At present Eurolink Investment Group is the owner of more than 13.5 million square meters of prime land that borders the Sea Lake of Varna and is within the city boundaries. As of December 2008 the value of this land was estimated at more than €260 mn, based on the average price of land transactions declared at the Varna Land Registry in 2008. According to national and international land and property specialists and publications, such as the Knight Frank Report, Hot Property Magazine and the Bulgarian Real Estate Agents Association, this land is classified as one of the best locations in Bulgaria.
The land owned by the Group has already been included in the official new Town Plan for the Development and Expansion of Varna. New Varna will be built on the south side of the Sea Lake, in the areas of Konstantinovo, Galata, and Zvezditsa. Eurolink Investment Group owns 75% of the land between Konstantinovo and Zvezditsa, as well as the land around Konstantinovo and the town of Beloslav.
While investing in the design of a new city, the Group’s main goal is to raise Varna’s standard of living. To this effect, Eurolink Investment Group is extremely cautious when it comes to forming alliances. So far, the Group has co-operated with corporate clients of international standing, such as Investec Bank Equities – South Africa, Royal Van Omeren N.V – Holland, British Petroleum Plc – England, Barclays Bank Plc – England, Intergolf Inc. – USA/Ireland, PK Capital Investments – Russia, and “Erasmus” Multilingual Schools – Switzerland and Murray O’Laoire Architects – Ireland.
Eurolink Investment Group offers land that is undisputedly a first class product and follows a disciplined and well-structured strategy. These two attributes form a solid platform from which the Group is expected to continue its successful progress.